BOT LEASE MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. (BOTLM) started the business from December 1, 2017 as the only Japanese leasing company in Mexico.
From July 2018, we launched BOT FINANCE MEXICO S.A. DE C.V., SOFOM, E.N.R. (BOTFM) with a view to diversify and ensure stable funding. In Mexico, investments by leading Japanese automakers have led to the formation of growing clusters of auto-related manufacturers in recent years, reaching more than 1,100 companies in total.
The opened BOTLM and BOTFM will provide financial services including tax merits, in local currency and US Dollar.
Vendor finance shall be provided under solid relation with manufacturer and dealership as well. We are committed to continuously enhance the services so as to meet the needs of its customers in Mexico.
- Company Name
- BOT LEASE MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V.
- BOT FINANCE MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V., SOFOM, E.N.R.
- June, 2017
- August, 2017
- BOT Lease Co., Ltd. 99.9%
- BOT LEASE MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. 99.9%
- Line of Business
- Operating Leasing, Finance Leasing and Loan, Vendor Finance
- Number of Employees
- 10 (as of July, 2018)
- Avenida Paseo de la Reforma No. 250, Piso 21 (Torre Niza), Colonia Juarez, Delegacion Cuauhtemoc, C.P. 06600, Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico
- Production equipment, industrial machinery, vehicles, construction machinery, office equipment, etc.
- MXN, USD
- June 2017
- Established BOT LEASE MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. （Starting operations in December 2017)
- August 2017
- Established BOT FINANCE MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V., SOFOM, E.N.R. （Starting operations in July 2018)
■BOT LEASE MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V.
■BOT FINANCE MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V., SOFOM, E.N.R.
Address： Avenida Paseo de la Reforma No. 250, Piso 21 (Torre Niza), Colonia Juarez, Delegacion Cuauhtemoc, C.P. 06600, Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico