Established in January 1990, BTMU Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. has the longest business history in Thailand as a leasing company of Japanese Bank.
Designed for optimally match the needs of customer businesses from Japan advancing in Thailand, the company's "Business Establishment Support Package Plan" includes finance leasing, operating leasing, and hire purchase of office equipment (copy machines, computers, etc.), production equipment, vehicles, and construction machinery. In addition, BTMU Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. offers sales financing options to support the sales of customer products.
We will continue to quickly respond to the diverse needs of our customers. Please feel free to consult with us regarding your lease, finance or sales needs.
- Company Name
- BTMU Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- January 1990
- Line of Business
- Leasing, hire purchase, and lending
- Managing Director / Shuji Yamamoto
- BOT Lease Co., Ltd. 47%
- KIATNAKIN GROUP40%
- BTMU Participation (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 10%
- H.P.D. Co., Ltd.2%
- BOT LEASE (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED1%
- Number of Employees
- 58 (as of March 31, 2016)
- 60 million THB
4th Floor, Harindhorn Tower, 54 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Yangon Representative Office
4th Floor Yuzana Hotel, No.130 Shwe Gon Taing Road, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar
- Main Businesses
- Leasing (general assets), hire purchase, etc.
- Production equipment, industrial machinery, construction machinery, vehicles, office equipment, etc.
- Customer Needs
- Long-term fixed financing and sales financing support
- January 1990
- Established Bangkok Tokyo Leasing Co., Ltd.
- April 1996
- Changed the company name to BTM Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- January 2006
- Changed the company name to BTMU Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- September 2016
- Opened Yangon (Myanmar) Representative Office
Address： 4th Floor, Harindhorn Tower 54 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
■ Yangon Representative Office
Address： 4th Floor Yuzana Hotel, No.130 Shwe Gon Taing Road, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar