Established in January 1990, BTMU Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is Thailand’s longest-established leasing company owned by a Japanese bank.
We offer a variety of financial services such as finance leasing, operating leasing, hire purchase, factoring, and loans for a wide range of equipment, including heavy machinery and cars and trucks. BTMU Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. also offers financing customize the financing options to support the sales of customer products.
We are committed to meeting the diverse needs of its customers, and welcomes inquiries regarding lease, finance, or sales needs.
- Company Name
- BTMU Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- January 1990
- Line of Business
- Leasing, hire purchase, and lending
- Managing Director / Yoshihiro Nagano
- BOT Lease Co., Ltd. 47%
- KIATNAKIN GROUP40%
- BTMU Participation (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 10%
- H.P.D. Co., Ltd.2%
- BOT LEASE (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED1%
- Number of Employees
- 65(as of March 31, 2017)
- 60 million THB
4th Floor, Harindhorn Tower, 54 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Yangon Representative Office
4th Floor Yuzana Hotel, No.130 Shwe Gon Taing Road, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar
- Main Businesses
- Leasing (general assets), hire purchase, factoring, loan, etc.
- Production equipment, industrial machinery, construction machinery, vehicles, office equipment, etc.
- Customer Needs
- Long-term fixed financing and sales financing support
- January 1990
- Established Bangkok Tokyo Leasing Co., Ltd.
- April 1996
- Changed the company name to BTM Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- January 2006
- Changed the company name to BTMU Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- September 2016
- Opened Yangon (Myanmar) Representative Office
Address： 4th Floor, Harindhorn Tower 54 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
■ Yangon Representative Office
Address： 4th Floor Yuzana Hotel, No.130 Shwe Gon Taing Road, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar